Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is your cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel or reschedule the activity for any reason, you can call or email. Due to our limited availability, cancellations made less than 5 days before the event are not eligible for a refund.
2. Do wineries accept credit cards?
Many wineries accept all major Credit Cards such as MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
3. Do your tours include lunch and tasting fees?
Lunch and tasting fees are not included because of how we customize each wine tour. Tasting fees vary based on the caliber of the winery and the experience - between $25 and $45/person at each winery in Napa Valley. A number of wineries will be happy to waive the tasting charge if you buy wine or sign up for a wine club membership.
4. Is there a room in the vehicle for my service dog?
Service dogs and pets are allowed on Private Wine Tours. And, small dogs are allowed if they are in a carrier and cannot be left unattended in the vehicle.
5. Can I bring my small child / infant on a wine tour?
Infants and small children are welcome with a Private Wine Tour.
6. How many people on the tour?
Between 2 and 8 people.
7. Which wineries do you visit?
We don't go to the same wineries everyday. Wineries are selected based on wine preferences of everyone in the group.
8. Do you stop for lunch?
Yes. Lunch is usually scheduled between the visits to the 2nd and 3rd wineries of the day.
9. What kind of transportation do you use?
2016 Luxurious Nissan Van (up to 9 passengers), 2016 Luxurious Ford Conversion Van (up to 8 passengers), 2015 Lincoln Navigator SUV (up to 5 passengers)